Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm really intolerant recently. Cant help but it's a fact now haha! Well went straight to Cine's Aston with my family straight after service to celebrate mother's day! As usual, Chargrill chicken!!! Went over to chinatown to take a look at the travel agency! HEH!!! Finally, there's hope for going overseas again!!!

Waited for norman to dye hair tgt but he just keeps on delaying n I'm getting tired of waiting. But yea true enough why should I wait for him leh!! Can dye myself! Haha! Went to buy a Houyu hair dye, No.1 in Japan!!! My mum dyed my hair for me n it was her first time, I was the guinea pig afterall haha! The result's quite acceptable though haha for a first timer la! Lol.

Anyway I just found out the truth, she's a bitch! Haha! Phew luckily I found out!

No comments: